Thursday, December 23, 2010

THE STORY BEHIND THE FAT UNICORN.

Hello. You see that thing up there? And you see how I, Chael, am frustrated with Brookie and the chubby unicorn?.... Well... when I was drawing said "thing up there" I was imagining that Brookie bought said chubby unicorn, without me knowing.... And it has now shat on the floor.

Brookie: Please take note that I did not actually buy a chubby unicorn named 'Glutter' who decided to shit on the floor. This is just a part of Chael's imagination. I'd buy a bad-ass wolf named Fang who would then rule the world.

Chael: ......You so would buy the fat unicorn...

Brookie: ...Perhaps. But I sure as HELL wouldn't name him 'Glutter'. That's just fucked up man. I'd name him... Horny. Hahaha. Ha. Get it? Horny?

Chael: .... You so would name him Glutter..

Brookie: .........Maybe. MAYBE. Asshole.

Chael: ... No...you would for sure name him Glutter.

Brookie: ...Hahaha, nah, I'd name him Debbie ;)

Chael: *GASP!!!* YOU TYRANT! THATS MY MOMS NAME!!

Brookie: Or I could name him Brian. That'd be just... weird though. And your dad doesn't remind me of a fat unicorn who shits on the floor.

Chael: I'm gonna make her read this post. SO FUCK YOU... I mean... That's not nice what you did... Hi mom.

Brookie: Man, fuck yo couch. If she read this we'd be screwed. o.O Anally. No lube.

Chael: ........But I'm too young for sex....Like your brother.

Brookie: Hells yes. Guys. 13 year old. Already doin' it doggy-style. RIDICULOUS. But that's not the point. The point is... well. Fuck.What is the point of that picture?

Chael: The point is......THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment