Friday, December 24, 2010

IT'S CHRISTMAS FUCKIN EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, me and Brookie were just sitting around, and Brookie says, "Tomorrow's Christmas!" And I said, "Holy fuck it is!"

This has been happening to me all day. I'll be just sittin' around, and then I'll remember that tomorrow is Christmas. It's like a child remembering that he still has the rest of his giant lollipop in the fridge...over..and over.. and over. And after saying that, Brookie reminded me of that one time I left my giant lollipop at her house, and her mom threw it away.... I am now sad. But hey! TOMORROW'S CHRISTMAS!



(Off topic)
This has nothing to do with Christmas, but I have to share it.
So as we were sitting here, writing this blog post, Brookie got mad, and screamed "I'M GONNA FUCK YOU!"
She then immediately looked at me, and said, "I mean .. I'm gonna fuck you up... O.O." Then I said "Ooookaaayyyyyy .... O.O. " Then she said "No, wait, thats exactly what I meant >:3 ", and puts her hand on my computer. I asked what she was doing, and she said "Rubbing your hard-drive ^.^ " ... I immediately burst out laughing... And then we high-five'd. <3
......I know what your thinking, and the answer is...NO! You are NOT as awesome as us, NO! You will NEVER be as good looking, NO! Your mother does NOT love you like she says she does, And NO! Mommy and daddy were NOT playing wrestle that one time when you walked in.
But hey.... tomorrow's Christmas :o

No comments:

Post a Comment