Monday, November 22, 2010

POOR COW.


Well, Brookie isn't  here today, and i can't think of anything to write about so heres a picture of a giraffe


^Awesomest thing evar.

If you expected this post to be about cows because of the misleading name, I am sad to inform you, if you have not already noticed, that this post has nothing to do with cows. I was just trying to think of a name for this post, and looked up and on TV was a cow stuck in a lye pit, so I named my post what i had said upon seeing it, to express my sympathy. 


Brookie: Wow, Rach. I have to say I'm extremely impressed with the drawings you put up. So if you haven't noticed, I'm the grammar geek and Rachael's the artistic one. She drew that thingy up there. The big giraffe with the inverse rainbow. It's fucking beast. Just thought I'd put my two sense in. Brookie, out!


No comments:

Post a Comment